Relocating to South Florida?
Who better to assist than a South Florida native like Brian Pearl?
Brian Pearl and The Pearl Group real estate relocation services include a full array of relocation management programs that can be used individually or in any combination to serve the domestic and international needs of a corporate client. Within each program, we maintain the flexibility to customize our service delivery to meet the unique requirements of any Corporate Relocation Benefits Program.
Real Estate Relocation Consultation
For the employee, upon notification of a move, we will promptly make contact and provide, in a personalized manner, all eligible services and programs provided by your company's policy. Additionally, for the company, we can provide on-going policy consulting to ensure that the policy continues to meet your relocation objectives and remains cost effective.
Home Finding Assistance
- Assign qualified agent based on the destination and needs of the client
- Provide a real estate agent with the above referenced information prior to the actual meeting to maximize the effectiveness of the time spent together
- Act as a liaison between the client and real estate agent to ensure the highest level of communication is maintained.
INITIAL CONTACT BY REAL ESTATE AGENT
- Contact the relocating employee at the earliest opportunity
- Confirm client's needs and address any concerns
- Forward appropriate information about local schools, taxes, community activities, places of worship, housing options and costs, tour and visit dates, and any additional items necessary.
PREPARE FOR AREA ORIENTATION
- Area tours should be designed to demonstrate the benefits of the location, not the specific properties.
- It is the responsibility of the real estate agent to show the employee that the family "quality of life" needs may be satisfactorily fulfilled.
- Preview sample properties and neighborhoods that meet the employee's needs and include a drive through and discussion of these properties on the tour.
- Make appointments to show properties as appropriate.