Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
1874 Via Sofia
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
Your forever home awaits you in this spacious and bright three-level townhome with serene backyard water view in the heart of Renaissance Commons. Beautifully appointed interior features high-grade newly painted walls in a neutral palette throughout, new walnut laminate flooring on every level, (no carpets) vaulted ceilings, crown moulding details and plantation shutters. Modern kitchen recently updated with all new 2019 stainless appliances, refinished cabinetry, glass mosaic tile backsplash, and granite countertops. Three Master Bedrooms en suite and two additional half-baths for guests. Three balconies to enjoy sunrises and sunsets above and brick patio facing the water view off first-floor Master suite. 2017 Lennox Signature Collection Air Conditioning system with new coated coils.2017 LG Washer/Dryer set with True Steam features conveniently located on the 3rd floor. A pet-friendly neighborhood with nature-scaped walking paths all close to popular restaurants, shops, beaches, and I-95. Feature sheet available with more information on this lovely 3-story townhome. HOA requires 650 min credit score and Capital Contribution of $804 at closing.
- MLS® #RX-10572868
- Price per Sqft$159
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,193
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeTownhouse / Villa
- StyleTownhouse, Traditional
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached, Guest, Drive - Decorative
- # of Garages1
- ViewGarden, Canal, Other
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontInterior Canal, Navigable
- Exterior FeaturesOpen Patio, Open Balcony, Shutters
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsPlantation Shutters
- Date ListedOctober 26th, 2019
- Days on Market15
- HOA Fees268
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address1874 Via Sofia
- SubdivisionVISTABELLA AT RENAISSANCE COMMONS PUD
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33426
- Geo AreaPB13
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Foyer, Split Bedroom, Bar, Fire Sprinkler, Upstairs Living Area
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Auto Garage Open
- CoolingCentral, Ceiling Fan
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryGalaxy Elementary School
- MiddleCongress Community Middle School
- HighBoynton Beach Community High
- Listing OfficeSalefish Properties
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 10:15pm EST.