Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17890 Aberdeen Way
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Situated on almost 1/2 acre, this luxurious estate with over 7,000 sq ft of living area enjoys spectacular lake and golf course views. The first floor offers a stunning living room, dining room, chef's kitchen, large family room, home theater, library, spacious master suite with separate retreat room and his and her master baths and 2 additional en suite bedrooms. The second floor offers an entertainment area and 3 bedrooms with adjoining baths. Outdoors, a lushly landscaped resort style pool and loggia complete the estate. The information herein is deemed reliable and subject to errors, omissions and changes without notice. All measurements are approximate.
- MLS® #RX-10564788
- Price per Sqft$314
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,090
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Business Center, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Game Room, Golf Course, Manager on Site, Pickleball, Pool, Putting Green, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Drive - Decorative, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages4
- ViewGolf, Lake, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Deck, Open Patio, Zoned Sprinkler
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
- Address17890 Aberdeen Way
- SubdivisionST ANDREWS COUNTRY CLUB
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesBar, Closet Cabinets, Cook Island, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Fireplace(s), Foyer, French Door, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Upstairs Living Area, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Wall Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- Date ListedSeptember 27th, 2019
- Days on Market48
- HOA Fees608
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$150,000
- Membership EquityYes
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 7:00am EST.