Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
7647 Viniste Dr
Boynton Beach, FL 33472
As you enter through the double etched impact doors you will be so delighted by the high soaring ceilings and open feel that this bright home offers. Nicely situated on a tranquil North facing lake lot with fountain views...this is what Florida Living is all about. Sit back and relax in your screened-in patio, perfect place for ''Alfresco Dining.'' This popular model offers both a living room and a family room. Kitchen is huge with plenty of room to extend the existing island to create a showcase island for entertaining. Top of the line appliances only 3 years old include stainless steel induction slide-in range, 4- door refrigerator which offers the option to use one section as either a refrigerator or freezer. The dining room offers plenty of room for extended dinner parties.Beautiful crown molding highlights the high-volume ceilings and transom windows. This home offers a very functional split plan for total privacy. Master bedroom has Italian porcelain faux wood floors. Just imagine waking up to the soothing fountain views. There are 2 walk-in closets and one is nicely outfitted. Master bath has a corner roman tub and split vanities. Bedroom two also has Italian porcelain faux tile and 3rd bedroom with tile can easily be used as an office or den with its double doors and built-in cabinetry. There's plenty of storage in laundry room with upper cabinets and sink with cabinet below. Top of the line washer and dryer included. Other notable upgrades include ACCORDION SHUTTERS, AC only 3 yrs. old, upgraded lighting and fans. Ponte Vecchio West offers amazing amenities including an Indoor & Outdoor Pool, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Har-Tru Tennis Courts, Fitness Center, Billiards Room, Card Room, Theater, & Arts and Crafts and this is just a short walk to places of worship. This centrally located property is close to shopping, turnpike, medical facilities and the new Cobblestone Commons shopping center.
- MLS® #RX-10564284
- Price per Sqft$176
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,098
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Age RestrictionsYes
- AmenitiesPool, Tennis, Clubhouse, Lobby, Community Room, Library, Spa-Hot Tub, Picnic Area, Sidewalks, Billiards, Business Center, Manager on Site, Indoor Pool
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Water, Public Sewer, Cable, Underground, Lake Worth Drain Dis
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Driveway, Drive - Decorative
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Screened Patio, Auto Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Interior Lot, Sidewalks, Treed Lot, Private Road, Paved Road
- WindowsSingle Hung Metal, Sliding, Arched, Blinds
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Fl Realty
- Address7647 Viniste Dr
- SubdivisionPonte Vecchio West
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33472
- Geo AreaPB14
- Interior FeaturesSplit Bedroom, Pantry, Foyer, Walk-in Closet, Volume Ceiling, Roman Tub
- AppliancesWasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Range - Electric, Dishwasher, Water Heater - Elec, Disposal, Microwave, Auto Garage Open
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingElectric, Paddle Fans, Central
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedSeptember 26th, 2019
- Days on Market18
- HOA Fees483
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership EquityNo
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 9:30am EDT.