Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
3656 Hudson Lane
Boynton Beach, FL 33436
This home is straight up awesome, 5 bedroom 3 bath 2 story home with a 3 car garage in Nautica Sound that boasts just under 3,000 square feet under air. The over $60,000 in upgrades left no detail untouched. Elegant finishing touches like crown molding and high baseboards that will please the pickiest buyer. Porcelain tile throughout the main downstairs living space and wood floors adorn the upper level.The big stand out is the open kitchen with dark cherry cabinets, granite countertops and GE Profile Stainless Steel Appliances along with an island kitchen that any cooking enthusiast would savor over. The openness of the kitchen and ample counter space is the centerpiece for entertaining family and friends. The rest of the lower level contains the large family room, formal living roomformal dining room and a bedroom and a tastefully decorated full bath. A pleasant screened patio awaits for the perfect place to relax ornate tile ad to the experience. As you head upstairs up the charming staircase adorned with chandelier lighting you will find the 3 large guest rooms, 1 full bathroom decorated with granite and dual sinks. The substantial master suite is elegantly appointed with stylish paint tones and a tray ceiling. The massive master bathroom is tastefully decorated and boasts twin vanities separate shower stall and a roman tub, an abundance of closets and a huge walk in closet. If that wasn't enough the master suite includes a sizable private sitting area. The home has accordion hurricane shutters on all second floor windows and storm panels complete the protection of the rest of the home. Nautica Sound is a 24 hour manned gated community with a grand entrance and perfectly groomed common areas. Large community pool, Fitness Center, Volleyball, Tennis, Basketball, Play Area and Club House with a low HOA fee.
- MLS® #RX-10563571
- Price per Sqft$143
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,958
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBasketball, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Open Patio, Shutters, Screened Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsSliding, Plantation Shutters, Verticals
- Date ListedSeptember 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market29
- HOA Fees178
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address3656 Hudson Lane
- SubdivisionNAUTICA SOUND 2
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33436
- Geo AreaPB13
- Interior FeaturesEntry Lvl Lvng Area, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Walk-in Closet, Cook Island
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryFreedom Shores Elementary School
- MiddleTradewinds Middle School
- HighSantaluces Community High
- Listing OfficeMarket Advantage Realty
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 5:45pm EDT.