Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
517 Nw 8th Ct
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
Welcome to this charming 3 bed, 1 bath Single Family Home with a spacious fenced backyard. This home features a newer A/C unit, newer water heater, and IMPACT WINDOWS. The spacious driveway is perfect for your vehicles, boats or trailers! NEW electrical panel will be installed before closing; shed is equipped with an outlet for a generator that is connected to the house. This home is near beaches, Boynton Beach Mall, shops and much more! Don't wait, come see this home today!
- MLS® #RX-10562984
- Price per Sqft$250
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage900
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Water
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking2+ Spaces, Carport - Attached, Open
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Shed, Room for Pool
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsImpact Glass, Hurricane Windows
- RoofComp Shingle
- Listing OfficeSouth Palm Realty
- Address517 Nw 8th Ct
- SubdivisionGORDON PARK
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33426
- Geo AreaPB12
- Interior FeaturesNone
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedSeptember 20th, 2019
- Days on Market58
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 2:30pm EST.