Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
5738 Nw 39th Way
Boca Raton, FL 33496
5738 NW 39th Way is a brightly lit, 3BR/2BA townhome in Cambridge Park at Woodfield Country Club. It features a charming screened in courtyard, perfect for lounging outside, with phantom screens in the living room and bedrooms giving you the opportunity to keep the doors open and enjoy the flow of fresh air. The living room acts as the heart of the home, with laminate floorings, a coral fireplace, and gorgeous french doors into the courtyard. The home is divided into an entertaining wing, with the kitchen and dining room, and a bedroom wing, with a sitting room ideal for hobbies of every kind.The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, and a corner window which floods the room in natural light. For the early risers, the kitchen offers a perfect view of the Florida sunrise.The master features entry into the courtyard, hardwood flooring, crown molding, large his-and-her closets and a recently upgraded master bathroom. The second bedroom is currently set up as an office with wood builtins, but is easily converted back into a traditional layout. Upgrades include surround sound in the family room, living room, kitchen and office/bedroom; a skylight in the second bath; a 3 year old A/C; 5 year old appliances, including washer and dryer; a 2-car garage with extra shelving and a utility sink; and an oversized, 80gl water heater.
- MLS® #RX-10562288
- Price per Sqft$162
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,965
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeTownhouse / Villa
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Game Room, Golf Course, Library, Pickleball, Pool, Sauna, Tennis, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Open Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Single Hung Metal
- RoofWood Shake
- Date ListedSeptember 18th, 2019
- Days on Market33
- HOA Fees743
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$38,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
- Address5738 Nw 39th Way
- SubdivisionCAMBRIDGE PARK
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesFireplace(s), French Door, Stack Bedrooms, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Pull Down Stairs, Sky Light(s), Custom Mirror
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeCompass Florida, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 3:45pm EDT.