Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
8119 Valhalla Dr
Delray Beach, FL 33446
Beautiful location with golf views. This open concept home with 3 bedrooms, 4.1 bathrooms, 4023 square feet and Sports Membership offers a welcoming casual ambiance. Main floor features spacious master suite with gorgeous golf views, elegant custom library/office with wood crafted bookcases, living room and separate formal dining room. Kitchen with lots of storage opens to breakfast area and family room. Easy flow floor plan is perfect for entertaining. Second floor includes 2 guest bedroom en suites. The loft expands living space and offers a private retreat for family/guests. The patio with summer kitchen, pool/waterfall spa and serene golf course views is a great spot to relax and enjoy the Florida lifestyle.
- MLS® #RX-10559939
- Price per Sqft$140
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,023
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Manager on Site, Pool, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis, Elevator, Putting Green, Cafe/Restaurant
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached, Golf Cart
- # of Garages2.5
- ViewPool, Golf
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Covered Patio, Fence, Open Patio, Summer Kitchen, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsDrapes, Sliding
- Date ListedSeptember 10th, 2019
- Days on Market5
- HOA Fees772
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$75,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
- Address8119 Valhalla Dr
- SubdivisionMizner Country Club
- CityDelray Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33446
- Geo AreaPB10
- Interior FeaturesFoyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Wall Oven
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeOne Sotheby's International Realty
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 5:00pm EDT.