Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
9361 Fox Trot Lane
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Beautifully renovated 3BR + Loft / 2.5 BA home in exceptional gated subdivision of Symphony Bay. New roof & newer A/C. Gorgeous recently modernized island-kitchen has stunning wood shaker- style cabinets, quartz counters & stainless appliances, including a French door refrigerator. Living Room has vaulted ceilings. New faux-wood blinds. 'Popcorn' ceilings removed from 1st level. Master has huge walk-in closet & bath w/ separate tub & shower. Open loft area can be used as office/playroom or could easily be enclosed as a 4th bedroom. The private yard includes a screened in patio w/ a hot tub & a view of the adjacent lake. House has hurricane shutters. Subdivision features resort style pool area, tennis court, basketball court, pickle ball court as well as a tot-lot.The newly renovated clubhouse has fitness Room, kitchen, living room w/ leisure seating and large -sized TV and card table. Homeowners can rent the room for private parties at a nominal fee. Located within walking distance of the popular "Reserve" shopping plaza that features a Publix, a Starbucks & a variety of restaurants 7 service -oriented businesses.
- MLS® #RX-10557404
- Price per Sqft$191
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,223
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors, Contemporary
- AmenitiesBasketball, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Pickleball, Picnic Area, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Lake
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Fruit Tree(s), Screened Patio, Shed, Shutters
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Interior Lot, West of US-1, Zero Lot
- WindowsArched, Blinds, Sliding
- Date ListedAugust 27th, 2019
- Days on Market75
- HOA Fees180
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address9361 Fox Trot Lane
- SubdivisionSYMPHONY BAY
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesCloset Cabinets, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Pantry, Stack Bedrooms, Upstairs Living Area, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryWhispering Pines Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/br
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 5:01pm EST.