Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17115 Avenue Le Rivage
Boca Raton, FL 33496
A rare opportunity to own a 5 bedroom estate in the prestigious and exclusive gated community, Le Rivage. A circular driveway with meticulous landscaping frame this 6785 square ft home. This exceptional property is situated on a spectacular private lakefront lot on more than half an acre. Upon entering you will be captivated by the 22'9 foot high ceilings, a grand marble and wrought iron staircase and direct views of the sprawling lawn which features a swimming pool, sport court, expansive patios, covered loggia, summer kitchen and a lake. An open 2 story layout featuring a magnificent blend of transitional style with warm and elegant finishes are perfect for todays lifestyle. Every room has oversized windows drenching the home with natural sunlight. Custom moldingsand cabinetry can be found throughout the home. The living room features a wine cellar, a gas fireplace and a wet bar. A two storied library has a spiral staircase leading to a second level with its own private bathroom. The gourmet chef's kitchen is appointed with the most beautiful materials including Bosch, Sub-Zero,Wolf appliances and a walk in pantry. The family room off the kitchen is both warm and modern. The master suite which is located on the main floor has a sitting area, his and her walk in closets. Rounding out the main floor is an additional bedroom which is currently used as an office and a laundry room. Upstairs boasts 3 additional ensuite bedrooms with outfitted closets and theatre/game room. Step outside and enter your own private paradise. A spectacular pool, a sport court, covered loggia, summer kitchen and a sprawling lawn make this the perfect home for entertaining.
- MLS® #RX-10556930
- Price per Sqft$413
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,785
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesSidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached, Drive - Circular
- # of Garages3
- ViewGarden, Lake, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Open Patio, Summer Kitchen
- Lot Description1/2 to < 1 Acre, Cul-De-Sac
- WindowsBlinds, Impact Glass, Picture, Drapes, Hurricane Windows
- Date ListedAugust 25th, 2019
- Days on Market50
- HOA Fees1575
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address17115 Avenue Le Rivage
- SubdivisionLE RIVAGE
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Custom Mirror, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Fireplace(s), Foyer, Pantry, Roman Tub, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Bar, Cook Island, French Door, Decorative Fireplace
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Ice Maker, Fire Alarm
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryWhispering Pines Elementary School
- MiddleSunrise Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeBex Realty, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 8:30am EDT.