Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
19554 Black Olive Lane
Boca Raton, FL 33498
This stunning 4BD/3.5BA pool home is located in Boca Isles North on a quiet cul-de-sac. This home showcases a 3 car garage with covered front entry to protect you and your guest for sunshine and the rain. Upon entry you are greeted with soaring ceilings opening to the formal living and dining space as well as 26' polished tile flooring. The chef's kitchen offers tons of light wood cabinetry with moldings, beautiful stone backsplash, large granite breakfast bar, new SS appliances and recessed lighting. Kitchen and breakfast area opens to the oversized family room with sliding doors leading to the amazing private backyard retreat which allows for indoor/outdoor entertaining! Upstairs you have the master suite features a vaulted ceiling, beautiful hardwood flooring,his and her's closets, and a large balcony overlooking the enclosed pool in your backyard retreat surrounded by hedges for privacy. The master bathroom features dual vanities, custom soaking tub, and a walk-in shower with a frameless glass door. The HVAC was replaced in 2016, compressor in 2019, and the roof in 2007. The residents of Boca Isles enjoy a convenient West Boca address with easy access to great A-rated schools, shopping, dining, beach, as well as 441 and the Turnpike. Whether you want to spend an evening in the gorgeous Mizner Park or check out the artsy downtown Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach, it won't take you long to get there. It is also near Burt Aaronson / South County park with the water park, dog park, sports fields, nature walks, and even amphitheater. All measurements are approximate. Please make sure to check out our 3D virtual tour / walk thru!
- MLS® #RX-10556647
- Price per Sqft$200
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,676
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBasketball, Billiards, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Manager on Site, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- ViewGarden, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Open Balcony, Screened Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- RoofBarrel, S-Tile
- Date ListedAugust 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market52
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership EquityNo
- Address19554 Black Olive Lane
- SubdivisionBOCA ISLES
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33498
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Walk-in Closet, Closet Cabinets
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeRedfin Corporation
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 9:30am EDT.