Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
7121 Lions Head Lane
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Bring your tooth brush. This completely renovated 5 bedroom, 6.1 bath 2-story home with open floor plan, offers upgrades throughout with incredible quality of decorator finish work and magnificent attention to detail. The first floor features a formal living room with large bar, formal dining room, gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, and wine room and a large family room are designed for effortless entertaining or casual living. Also on the first floor are a two tier library and a large master suite with sitting area and his and her walk-in closets and an en-suite guest bedroom. 3 additional en -suite bedrooms including a large private VIP suite with balcony plus gym complete the upstairs. Lushly landscaped lot with lake and golf course views (SEE MOREcourse views, features a dramatic resort style pool and spa, covered loggia with summer kitchen and full separate cabana bathroom. Other features include circular driveway and 3 car garage plus golf cart garage. Every room was gutted,stripped and rebuilt right down to the A/C and hot water systems. Home is completely automated and is equipped with a whole house generator! Square footage verified by Owner to be approx. 6683 sq ft with the addition of upstairs guest suite. Equity Membership to St Andrews Country Club is required.
- MLS® #RX-10556573
- Price per Sqft$448
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,683
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors, Contemporary, Traditional
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Bike Storage, Cafe/Restaurant, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Golf Course, Library, Manager on Site, Pool, Putting Green, Sauna, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage - Attached, Golf Cart
- # of Garages3
- ViewGolf, Lake
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Lagoon
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Fence, Open Balcony, Open Patio, Summer Kitchen, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- Date ListedAugust 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market61
- HOA Fees608
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$150,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
- Address7121 Lions Head Lane
- SubdivisionST ANDREWS COUNTRY CLUB
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Generator Whle House
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeOne Sotheby's International Realty
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.