Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
8894 Georgetown Lane
Boynton Beach, FL 33472
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to own a beautiful corner-lot home in Aberdeen in security-gated Bristol Lakes. This newly-renovated ''Barbados Ultra'' model with vaulted ceilings and open floor plan features 4 bedrooms, 3 baths including cabana bath, all on one level with 3-car garage. Double-door foyer opens into light and airy living areas that wrap around a spacious heated, resort-style pool and large patio deck, all screened-in, surrounded by a newly-fenced landscaped yard perfect for pups! Living areas have been totally redesigned with new chef's kitchen, cherrywood cabinets, granite counters, glass tiles, stainless steel appliances, snack bar island opening to the family room, breakfast nook & dining area all with pool and patio views perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining.Master suite with its charming sitting area also opens to the patio. New porcelain floors, hardwood in the bedrooms, new bathrooms, new impact front doors, impact master door to the pool, and Hunter Douglas window treatments all add to the renovation. Affordable monthly HOA fee includes lawn care/landscaping, cable TV, security, and common area maintenance. Lake-fed sprinklers keep your water bill low. Residence has accordion shutters and gutters throughout. Bristol Lakes is a pet-friendly community for all ages conveniently located and in an A-rated school district within close proximity to shopping, restaurants, and minutes to Florida's Turnpike, I-95 and the beach. Country Club Membership is NOT required but available. Bristol Lakes is the only Aberdeen community that has this "opt out".
- MLS® #RX-10555494
- Price per Sqft$198
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,551
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesSidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- ViewGarden, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Inground, Screened, Equipment Included
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Fence, Lake/Canal Sprinkler, Screened Patio, Shutters, Deck
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks, Corner Lot
- WindowsBlinds, Verticals
- Date ListedAugust 20th, 2019
- Days on Market28
- HOA Fees353
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address8894 Georgetown Lane
- SubdivisionBristol Lakes Aberdeen 24
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33472
- Geo AreaPB14
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet, Pull Down Stairs
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Solar Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCrystal Lakes Elementary School
- MiddleChrista Mcauliffe Middle School
- HighPark Vista Community High School
- Listing OfficeOcean Estate Properties Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 7:00pm EDT.