Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
1364 Via De Pepi #1364
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
3 story townhome with four baths (2 full, 2 half). Multiple levels great for home office or additional living space. Renaissance Commons is a well maintained community with tropically landscaped grounds, private lighted streets, and an exclusive community pool, clubhouse and cabana. Walk to local eateries, stores and entertainment! Minutes away from I-95. To see the top 30 restaurants within walking distance of the home, please click the link below:https://bit.ly/2YPex92
- MLS® #RX-10554635
- Price per Sqft$147
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage1,904
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeTownhouse / Villa
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Exercise Room, Pool
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached, Guest, Open
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesOpen Balcony
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsSingle Hung Metal
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Boca Raton
- Address1364 Via De Pepi #1364
- SubdivisionRENAISSANCE COMMONS PUD
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33426
- Geo AreaPB13
- Interior FeaturesUpstairs Living Area, Fire Sprinkler
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- # of Stories3
- Date ListedAugust 16th, 2019
- Days on Market30
- HOA Fees220
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.