Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
2500 Nw 53rd St
Boca Raton, FL 33496
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! Water views from everywhere! This perfect vacation home is one-story with 2 bedrooms & 2 baths located at the end of a cul-de-sac on the largest lot in Laurel Pointe SURROUNDED BY WATER! Beautifully updated, this lovely home offers volume ceilings; neutral tile floors & upgraded carpeting; a remodeled kitchen with white cabinetry, granite countertops & backsplash, stainless steel appliances & a quaint breakfast nook; freshly painted interior walls; fabulous closet space; central vac. A/C - 2014; BRAND NEW ROOF & GUTTERS, leaf guards & roof vents. 36' of sliding glass doors along the living & dining areas open to an inviting spacious patio with expansive unsurpassed unobstructed lake views. Absolutely breathtaking!
- MLS® #RX-10554557
- Price per Sqft$179
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,948
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors, Traditional
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Cafe/Restaurant, Clubhouse, Community Room, Elevator, Exercise Room, Game Room, Golf Course, Library, Picnic Area, Pool, Sauna, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Open Patio, Open Porch, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsDrapes, Sliding, Verticals
- Date ListedAugust 15th, 2019
- Days on Market60
- HOA Fees648
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$70,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
- Address2500 Nw 53rd St
- SubdivisionLaurel Pointe
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesPantry, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Ice Maker
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/ Br
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 9:45pm EDT.