Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
4555 Sherwood Forest Dr
Delray Beach, FL 33445
This single family home, in a gated community, is just off the famous ''Atlantic Avenue''. This home has been totally renovated, with the finest workmanship & products. The highest rate of hurricane impact windows and doors, including Miami Dade Standard Garage Door. This year both bathrooms have been totally renovated, in a modern, high standard fashion, that only adds to the value of the home. New custom cabinetry in kitchen & all high quality appliances, including granite countertops, granite window sills, custom lighting and granite door saddles. Bedroon #3 is a custom built in home office that was $12,000, consisting of 2 custom built desks, w/granite tops, wall cabinetry, new bamboo wood flooring & walk in closet, but can be reinstated very easily. See Supplement In the main living area, there has been structural design carried out, with all required Delray Beach permits, etc., enhancing & opening up the entire back wall, leading out onto the back patio, where a summer kitchen has been installed, a heated, salt water pool & built in TV for your outside pleasures. All open living in your very large dining/living room & kitchen area, with vaulted cathedral ceilings, with top of the line crown molding throughout! A Generator costing $27,500 with all of the best installation that runs the entire house. Custom window treatments & a 2 car garage, w/work bench, full wall of top quality built in cabinetry, washer/dryer, utility sink & totally carpeted flooring. Amenities include 2 tennis courts and community pool. This is a must see! Call today! ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE, SUBJECT TO ERROR, OMISSION & CHANGES WITHOUT NOTICE.
- MLS® #RX-10554193
- Price per Sqft$368
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,520
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesPool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- PoolEquipment Included, Heated, Inground, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesBuilt-in Grill, Screened Patio, Summer Kitchen, Awnings
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Zero Lot
- WindowsArched, Blinds, Casement, Hurricane Windows, Impact Glass, Sliding, Verticals, Awning
- RoofConcrete Tile, Flat Tile
- Date ListedAugust 14th, 2019
- Days on Market8
- HOA Fees247
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address4555 Sherwood Forest Dr
- SubdivisionSHERWOOD FOREST
- CityDelray Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33445
- Geo AreaPB08
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, French Door, Laundry Tub, Pull Down Stairs, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Purifier
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Paddle Fans, Reverse Cycle
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryOrchard View Elementary School
- MiddleCarver Middle School
- HighAtlantic High School
- Listing OfficeGrand Floridian Estate Realty
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 3:45pm EDT.