Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
11545 Old Ocean Blvd #a
Ocean Ridge, FL 33435
Rare opportunity to own a direct oceanfront townhouse built on the sand. This corner unit has just undergone major renovation and offers spectacular views from the first floor living area, oversized master bedroom, master bath and balcony off the master suite. Recent upgrades include; kitchen with granite counters & Bosch appliances, two new baths, impact glass, sleek, restyled staircase, new W/D, new tile & fresh paint throughout.Gated complex of only six units offers a resort-style pool, private beach and is pet friendly. This unique enclave will be your own piece of paradise! Wake in the morning to sunrise over the ocean and enjoy evening breezes on your expansive patio.New multi-million townhomes are being built across the street. Close to everything the areaoffers- Only minutes to the fine dining, shopping and nightlife of Delray's Atlantic Avenue, multiple marinas and ocean access, major roads & three international airports.
- MLS® #RX-10554092
- Price per Sqft$815
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,208
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeTownhouse / Villa
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Water, Septic
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached, Guest
- # of Garages1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontOcean Front, Directly on Sand
- Exterior FeaturesOpen Balcony, Open Patio, Built-in Grill
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, East of US-1, Paved Road, Corner Lot
- WindowsImpact Glass
- ConstructionCBS, Frame/Stucco
- Listing OfficeThe Corcoran Group
- Address11545 Old Ocean Blvd #a
- SubdivisionVillas at Malibu
- CityOcean Ridge
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33435
- Geo AreaPB11
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Pantry, Roman Tub, Sky Light(s), Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories2
- Date ListedAugust 14th, 2019
- Days on Market8
- HOA Fees470
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 4:30pm EDT.