Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
620 Ocean Inlet Dr
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
Welcome to never-ending water views and direct Intracoastal and ocean access just minutes from your private dock. Live the salt-life in this extraordinary 3 bedroom 2 baths home on a huge lot in the red-hot intracoastal community of Coquina Cove. Enjoy deep water ocean access with no fixed bridges, literally minutes from the royal blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Why drive? Waterfront dining is just as easy by boat, with several Intracoastal restaurants less than a nautical mile from home...and your Sunday Sandbar is even closer. Enjoy the Islands? At a mere 60 miles dock-to-dock, the Bahamas are closer than South Beach, and make for a perfect weekend getaway. This boat & water toy friendly home has it all...so come Live Who You Are.There is room for a 2nd boat or water toy at the dock. There is also ample space for boat, trailer, and RV parking on the property, and with almost 1/4 acres, there is plenty of room for a pool. The neighborhood is Natural Gas ready, which makes for easy conversion. Coquina Cove has no HOA fees or restrictions. NOTE: The outdoor jacuzzi, and all fish mounts inside or outside are excluded from the sale. Patio furniture is negotiable.
- MLS® #RX-10553828
- Price per Sqft$323
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,324
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusPrice Change
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Boating
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Gas Bottle
- Parking2+ Spaces, Drive - Circular, Garage - Attached, RV/Boat
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Intracoastal, Canal
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontOcean Access, Interior Canal, No Fixed Bridges, Navigable, Seawall
- Exterior FeaturesShutters, Fence, Open Patio, Auto Sprinkler, Well Sprinkler, Open Porch
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, East of US-1
- WindowsBlinds, Hurricane Windows, Impact Glass
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionCBS, Concrete
- Listing OfficeThe Corcoran Group
- Address620 Ocean Inlet Dr
- SubdivisionCOQUINA COVE
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33435
- Geo AreaPB13
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Fireplace(s), Bar, French Door
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Cooktop
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedAugust 13th, 2019
- Days on Market33
- ZoningR-1-AA (city)/S
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.