Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
4558 Hazleton Lane
Lake Worth, FL 33449
This is the only current listing direct water and golf course view in the Huntington Subdivision and it's own community pool.The patio view you see is water, grass, trees and wildlife.The kitchen features granite counter tops,an island counter with breakfast area, lots of pullouts, newer stainless appliances and tiled backsplash.The living room is open to the family room and the tiles are 18'' and on the diagonal throughout the living areas. The master suite is oversized with two walk in closets, glass enclosed shower, granite counter top with his and her sinks and Roman tub.The 2nd bedroom has a walk in closet with en-suite bathroom and granite counter top.The 3rd room can be easily converted to a bedroom. New roof 11/2018, newer AC system, hot water heater & accordion / panel shutters,WYCLIFFE GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB The Wycliffe Golf & Country Club is a full service year round facility and offers a life style that gives you the feeling that you are on vacation all the time. The Country club features 2 championship golf courses, newly formed practice areas (2019) and a professionally run pro shop. There are 14 Har-Tru tennis courts, viewing pavilion and pro shop with pickle ball courts. (more to come). The club has two Bocci courts and has a resort style swimming facility and hot tub with cabanas and plenty of lounge chairs. Wycliffe also features two award winning dining facilities with a third gourmet dining facility opening in 2020. The Grande Dining Room and Lounge are used for all special occasions whether it is for a theme night, dinner dances, weddings, entertainment and many other club functions. The Grille Room is more casual and is open daily for continental breakfast, lunch and dinners. Fitness is very special at Wycliffe with a 2500 sq ft facility overlooking the pool area and containing newly acquired (2019)state of the art fitness equipment, full time trainers, palaties, aerobics, sauna, steam, locker rooms and a European Spa to pamper you. (Both newly re-built in 2019). Wycliffe is a very social facility with Ladies & Mens card rooms, clubs to join, charities, meeting rooms and enough to keep you as busy as you want to be. This is a must see facility. We love to give tours. The Grille Room has gone through a major reconfiguration with new furniture, fixtures, flooring walls and ceiling (2018). Both golf courses have had new fairways and greens replaced within the last few years (2015-2016) and the ladies card room has been totally refurbished with new tables, chairs, carpeting, window treatments and snack area.(2016-2017). Men's card room in 2019. Construction has started to update and modernize the rest of the facility. The updated and enlarged fitness center and European spa is finished and has reopened. Starting the process and finishing by year end 2019 to add a new third dining facility and new lobby lounge, a new practice golf area, pickle ball courts and more. The NEW look for Wycliffe Golf & Country Club has to be seen to be appreciated.
- MLS® #RX-10553730
- Price per Sqft$104
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,297
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Mediterranean, Ranch
- AmenitiesBocce Ball, Clubhouse, Community Room, Elevator, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Library, Lobby, Manager on Site, Pickleball, Pool, Putting Green, Sauna, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Underground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached, Vehicle Restrictions
- # of Garages2
- ViewGolf, Lake
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Lake/Canal Sprinkler, Screened Patio, Shutters, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Golf Front, Paved Road, Private Road, Sidewalks, Treed Lot, Zero Lot
- WindowsBlinds, Single Hung Metal, Sliding, Verticals
- RoofFlat Tile
- Date ListedAugust 13th, 2019
- Days on Market116
- HOA Fees613
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$28,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
- Address4558 Hazleton Lane
- SubdivisionWYCLIFFE TR H
- CityLake Worth
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33449
- Geo AreaPB18
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Custom Mirror, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Laundry Tub, Roman Tub, Sky Light(s), Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Heat Strip
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryPanther Run Elementary School
- MiddlePolo Park Middle School
- HighPalm Beach Central High School
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Florida Realty
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 7th, 2019 at 2:15pm EST.