Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
6340 Nw 58th Way
Parkland, FL 33067
You must see this rarely available, professionally decorated custom design home with amazing lake views. 3 bedrooms (easily convert back to 4 bedrooms), 3.5 baths, 2 car garage, screened in pool home in Sable Pass. Low monthly HOA fees ($100), zoned for all Parkland's A rated schools and it's hurricane ready. Boasts of high gloss Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors through out both staircases and family room, upgraded and raised thick granite counter top in the kitchen, newer fridge, microwave, dishwasher, washer and dryer and A/C (3yr old). Roof was replaced in 2006 and in excellent condition, water softener is set up for the whole house and water purifier in the kitchen. Pride of ownership is shown through out the home. Call to schedule your tour, make this home yours today!
- MLS® #RX-10553444
- Price per Sqft$214
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,474
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesCustom Lighting, Lake/Canal Sprinkler, Screened Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Hurricane Windows
- Date ListedAugust 12th, 2019
- Days on Market5
- HOA Fees100
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address6340 Nw 58th Way
- SubdivisionCOUNTRYS POINT
- Zip Code33067
- Geo AreaNW41
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Sky Light(s), Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Water Heater - Elec, Water Softener-Owned, Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPark Trails Elementary School
- MiddleWestglades Middle School
- HighMarjory Stoneman Douglas High School
- Listing OfficeThe Keyes Company
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 4:45am EDT.