Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
9740 Lemonwood Way
Boynton Beach, FL 33437
The favorite ''Rose Model'' on a stunning PREMIUM Long Lake & Fountain View Lot w/highly desired South exposure from yard! Appears to be a Re-Roof in 2011 according to a closed permit per title company. Lovely home is 2BR+Den/2BA/2CG. Enter through a covered & screened bird-cage. Owners suite & bedroom two offer custom fitted closets & vaulted ceilings. Bath offers tile to ceiling & framed mirrors, The den or 3rd bedroom is complete with a custom built-in wall to wall desk. Owners suite boasts glass sliders which give you a stunning lake & fountain view. Mstr.Bath offers walk-in shower, dual sinks & a separate tub. Large laundry room plus splash sink in garage & lots of built-in cabinets great for storage. This home won't last long!Welcome to the spectacular Community of The Grove! Come live the Florida dream without paying country club fees. COME JOIN IN THE FUN AND AT THE NEWLY UPDATED CLUBHOUSE, OR PLAY TENNIS ON ONE OF THE 4 HAR-TRU TENNIS COURTS, EXERCISE IF YOU LIKE IN THE FITNESS CENTER, CARD AND BILLARD ROOMS, KITCHEN, LIBRARY, POOL AND HOT-TUB. CLOSE TO SHOPPING AND RESTAURANTS IN A RESORT LIKE SETTING. CLOSE TO FLORIDA TURNPIKE AND CLOSE TO INTERSTATE 95. FRANK THEATER & SHOPPING CENTER CLOSE BY. THE CANYONS SHOPPING CENTER OFFERS EVERTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE WITH A NEWER PUBLIX FOOD SHOPPING STORE TOO.
- MLS® #RX-10552799
- Price per Sqft$139
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,144
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors
- Age RestrictionsYes
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Manager on Site, Pool, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis, Game Room, Library, Shuffleboard, Billiards, Putting Green
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Street
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Screened Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Zero Lot
- Listing OfficeThe Keyes Company
- Address9740 Lemonwood Way
- SubdivisionThe Grove
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33437
- Geo AreaPB14
- Interior FeaturesVolume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Split Bedroom, Roman Tub
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedAugust 8th, 2019
- Days on Market42
- HOA Fees379
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership EquityNo
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 3:45am EDT.