Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
6174 Nw 24th Way
Boca Raton, FL 33496
A spectacular two story home, over 1/4 acre lot with a fabulous golf course and pool view in the award winning Country Club at Broken Sound. This high ceiling home is filled with natural light and features, beautiful inside and outside, Italian marble floors, formal dinning room, 2 beds ensuite upstairs with terrace, open kitchen/family room overlooking a large patio with a huge pool and newly redone with heated jacuzzi and salt chlorination, reverse osmosis water filtration system, UV air purification in all 3 AC units, LED lights, water softening system for the entire home, new water heater for 71 gal, Tesla supercharger, French doors, newly built roof (2012), alluring outdoor landscaping, all gardening and lawn care including HOA, and much more. Must be seen!
- MLS® #RX-10552257
- Price per Sqft$323
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,009
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Game Room, Golf Course, Pool, Sauna, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric
- Parking2+ Spaces
- # of Garages2.5
- ViewGolf, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- PoolEquipment Included, Heated, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Covered Patio
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Cul-De-Sac
- ConstructionCBS, Concrete
- Date ListedAugust 6th, 2019
- Days on Market96
- HOA Fees1000
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$70,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
- Address6174 Nw 24th Way
- SubdivisionVintage Place
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesCloset Cabinets, French Door, Pantry, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Compactor, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Freezer, Generator Hookup, Microwave, Purifier, Refrigerator, Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingAir Purifier, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 10:30pm EST.