Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17755 Lake Azure Way
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Welcome home to this immaculate waterfront beauty with Amazing Lake & Preserve Views, giving total privacy! This freshly painted stately 4 bedroom 4.2 bath home with 3 car garage offers a fantastic floor-plan with open concept living, formal & informal space, and much more. This welcoming home exudes elegant details with a modern vibe. The soaring two-story living room is highlighted by a winding staircase, a multitude of light-filled windows, and tray ceilings throughout. The formal spaces lead to the heart of the home, the gracious lightfilled family room & kitchen. With stainless steel appliances and a counter perfect for guest to cozy up to, the kitchen would satisfy any chef! Downstairs master is a private retreat with luxurious details. The pool & spa invite outdoor living! PlusWith space galore, the upstairs offers 3 bedrooms plus 3 baths and a large inviting loft. An added bonus is the downstairs office with its private and large space. This gorgeous home is move-in ready, looked after meticulously and boasts the finest quality details on a quiet and private corner of the community. The lifestyle offer at the Clubhouse of the Oaks is like a living in a resort, offering a resort style pool, restaurant, exercise room & spa, as well as world-class tennis facilities with league tennis and clinics for the kids. The kid-zone offers lots to do including a playground and supervised activities for the younger set! The Club at Oaks is a highly desirable active lifestyle community, which is like living in a country club without the country club expense! Welcome home to this immaculate waterfront beauty in the desirable Oaks, where an active lifestyle is an every day occurence!
- MLS® #RX-10552207
- Price per Sqft$215
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,185
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleEuropean, Mediterranean
- AmenitiesBasketball, Cafe/Restaurant, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Game Room, Pool, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, Gas Natural, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDrive - Decorative, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- ViewLake, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Fence, Open Balcony, Open Patio, Shutters, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Sidewalks, West of US-1, Zero Lot
- WindowsArched, Plantation Shutters, Sliding
- Date ListedAugust 6th, 2019
- Days on Market105
- HOA Fees972
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address17755 Lake Azure Way
- SubdivisionOAKS AT BOCA RATON 5
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesEntry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, French Door, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Upstairs Living Area, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Satellite Dish, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Gas
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeThe Corcoran Group
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 4:15am EST.