Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
1360 Sw 28th Av
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
Fully updated, move in ready, SS appliances, waterfront with large front and back yard. Great location, close to beach, shopping and dinning. Great neighborhood, fruit trees, NO HOA so you can bring your RV, Boat and trucks. Come take a look before it's gone. Community has a walking bridge that connects to Caloosa park which offers fishing lake & many amenities, including play equipment, sports facilities & paths.
- MLS® #RX-10552142
- Price per Sqft$174
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,218
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StatusPrice Change
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Canal
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontInterior Canal
- Exterior FeaturesRoom for Pool, Fruit Tree(s)
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- ConstructionCBS, Frame/Stucco
- Listing OfficeRe/max 1st Choice
- Address1360 Sw 28th Av
- SubdivisionGOLFVIEW HARBOUR 2ND SEC
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33426
- Geo AreaPB13
- Interior FeaturesPantry, Walk-in Closet, French Door
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Storm Shutters
- # of Stories2
- Date ListedAugust 6th, 2019
- Days on Market44
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.