Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
11737 Preservation Lane
Boca Raton, FL 33498
Popular Dubonnet model (5/3+loft+3cg) on private lot overlooking the preserve.Tile floors have been installed thoughout the first floor of the home with wood floors on the second level.Features include LED hi-hats,wall moldings,plantation shutters,outfitted closets and first floor bedroom perfect for playroom,den or guest bedroom.Upgraded baths have granite counters.The gourmet kitchen has white cabinets,granite countertops and stainless steel refrigerator,dishwasher and microwave.There is a double oven and glasstop cooktop.The center island is convenient for food prep.Family room is open to the kitchen.Large master suite has sitting area,two walk-in outfitted closets and luxurious bath.Screened porch.Large yard-room for pool.Manned gate,clubhouse & amenities.A-rated schools across street.This home is located in the sought after community of Saturnia, a luxury, 24/7 manned gated community in Boca Raton. There is a clubhouse with community room, indoor and outdoor play areas, Olympic size pool, spa, fitness center, two har-tru tennis courts and half basketball court. Great location - across the street from "A" rated Sunrise Park Elementary and "A" rated Eagles Landing Middle Schools. "A" rated Olympic Heights High School is a short bus ride away. The community is next to the South County Regional Park with walk and bike trails, tennis courts, ball fields, public golf course, amphitheater and the Coconut Cove Water Park, and is conveniently located near shops and restaurants.
- MLS® #RX-10551894
- Price per Sqft$164
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,348
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBasketball, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Manager on Site, Picnic Area, Pool, Sauna, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis, Spa-Hot Tub
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Fence, Room for Pool, Screened Patio, Covered Patio, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Bay Window, Sliding, Arched, Plantation Shutters
- Date ListedAugust 5th, 2019
- Days on Market78
- HOA Fees344
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address11737 Preservation Lane
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33498
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesVolume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Split Bedroom, Pantry, Foyer, Roman Tub, Cook Island, Closet Cabinets, Laundry Tub
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Ice Maker, Auto Garage Open, Wall Oven, Storm Shutters, Cooktop
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/br
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.