Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
6023 Glendale Dr
Boca Raton, FL 33433
On Ironwedge Lake, very private with great Views! Community pool, Spa and Clubhouse, Patio off Dining / Living Rm and private tiled Patio off the Master Suite sitting area. Townhome up-dated, New 50 yr. roof completed 8/15/16 [$22,500] with Enviroshake superior product [not Cedar Wood!] Transferable Warranty. New 4 Ton Air Conditioning [$5,625] 8/15/18. Electric Hurricane roll down shutters to protect windows. Fireplace, Tile throughout, Please refer to Attachments to Listing: (1) New Superior 50 yr Roof w/ Warranty (2) Receipt for Air Conditioning. Please check out Ironwedge HOA web site for Rules / Reg's / Doc's, Budget and Q & A - www.ironwedgepoa.com - New development of Town homes in the surrounding area will NOT effect the privacy and VIEWS of this unit, see HOA web site Click AgentConsidering a purchase in Ironwedge? (1) Make sure you have the Enviroshake Roof, the original Ironwedge Cedar products rot, warp, crack, leak, diminish aesthetically, are expensive to replace, life expectancy of only 15 to 20 yr's, are high maintenance, poor fire rating, subject to mold, mildew & insects and depreciates in value! This property has the 50 year Enviroshake Roof installed [see listing attachment] cost $22,500! (2) Make sure the Air Conditioning has been replaced with at least a 4 ton System, this listing was up-graded to 4 ton on 8/5/18 for $5,625! [see listing attachment] 6023 is probably the most gently used Ironwedge Unit. Owners live abroad, and stayed here only a few months per year.
- MLS® #RX-10550912
- Price per Sqft$154
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,078
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeTownhouse / Villa
- StyleMulti-Level, Townhouse
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Community Room, Picnic Area, Pool, Street Lights, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Open Patio, Shutters, Open Balcony, Open Porch, Screen Porch
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Paved Road, West of US-1
- WindowsVerticals, Electric Shutters
- RoofComp Shingle, Manufactured
- ConstructionFrame, Woodside
- Date ListedAugust 1st, 2019
- Days on Market80
- HOA Fees400
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address6023 Glendale Dr
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33433
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet, Fireplace(s)
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Washer, Compactor
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Paddle Fans
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVerde Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeWelcome Home Realty
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 5:30pm EDT.