Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
7133 Encina Lane
Boca Raton, FL 33433
This fabulous home is perfect for entertaining and for your own private paradise. Enjoy gatherings in the formal living and dining areas and the generously-sized family room graced by a fireplace, wet bar and large french doors that lead out to the sparkling pool area.The Chef's kitchen boasts a Thermador built-in Refrigerator and 7-burner cooktop, 2 Bosch dishwashers, 2 sinks, 2 convention ovens, and extensive granite counter space. A huge very private master suite with an updated bathroom opens up through french doors to the backyard paradise: an outdoor kitchen, covered patio and electric and solar heated pool with waterfall.4 additional bedrooms with updated bathrooms and custom closets occupy the other side of the house. The home features 2 new A/C's and new pool heaters. Hurricane protection throughout. Estancia West is a beautiful tree-lined 24-hr manned-gate security community, with access to a private park, children's playground, tennis, basketball, and bike path. It is centrally located in the heart of Boca Raton; a quick drive to the Turnpike, I-95, Town Center Mall and A-Rated schools, and walking distance to house of worship.
- MLS® #RX-10549660
- Price per Sqft$240
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,734
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Picnic Area, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Covered, Drive - Circular, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Inground, Solar Heat
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Covered Patio, Fence, Open Patio, Outdoor Shower, Shutters, Summer Kitchen, Solar Panels
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- WindowsImpact Glass, Sliding
- RoofConcrete Tile
- Date ListedJuly 26th, 2019
- Days on Market27
- HOA Fees293
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address7133 Encina Lane
- SubdivisionESTANCIA II OF VIA VERDE
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33433
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesBar, Built-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Fireplace(s), Foyer, Laundry Tub, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, French Door
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Freezer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingElectric, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryDel Prado Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeBoca Expert Realty Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 3:15am EDT.