Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17621 Circle Pond Ct
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Gorgeous estate home in The Oaks. Newly renovated modern white kitchen with quartz countertops and stunning waterfall breakfast bar. Top of the line viking and sub-zero appliances. New modern his and her bathrooms in the master. The whole house was just freshly painted in white. There is a control 4 system throughout the home. As you walk in to the the grand living room with beautiful marble floors and new bar you have a picturesque view of your private pool and lake. As you walk up the staircase you will find 4 other spacious bedrooms and an additional laundry room. This is your opportunity for a move in ready home that doesn't need major renovations! It has all been done for you.
- MLS® #RX-10549131
- Price per Sqft$276
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,378
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Mediterranean
- AmenitiesBasketball, Cabana, Cafe/Restaurant, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Manager on Site, Pickleball, Pool, Sauna, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Gas Natural, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDrive - Circular, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolFreeform, Inground
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Fence, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- Date ListedJuly 25th, 2019
- Days on Market110
- HOA Fees857
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address17621 Circle Pond Ct
- SubdivisionThe Oaks
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesBar, Built-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Cook Island, Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Purifier, Refrigerator, Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment, Storm Shutters, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Gas
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryWhispering Pines Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeBex Realty, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 11:30pm EST.