Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
7774 Charney Lane
Boca Raton, FL 33496
This Transitional 5 bedroom, library, media and entertainment/loft residence in Grand Floridian style, has south exposure lake and rolling golf course vistas. An entry foyer opens to a two story living room with fireplace and optional bar, all with pool, patio views, in addition to a private office/library. The first floor master bedroom suite has exceptionally spacious walk in closets, separate bath rooms, accented with a two story light tower. A brand new full service kitchen with white hardwood cabinets, chrome cabinet and light fixtures, and white stone counter tops showcase by a center entertainment serving island, all transcend to a spacious family room and breakfast area, with exceptional pool, covered patio, lake and golf course views.A media, dining room, utility & dual doublegarages complete the first floor.The second level features hardwood floors in the public areas and full size entertainment loft area. Four bedroom suites, all with access to open sun-deck balconies have magnificent lake and golf course views, in addition to a full secondary utility room. Back to the first floor.. double family room doors open to a covered winter kitchen/bbq area with exterior television, and an open heated pool with spa and marble paver patio. A bermuda grass backyard is perfect for chaise lounge sun bathing overlooking lake and golf course views. Updated throughout, this home is in exceptional move in condition. A membership to St Andrews CC is required of all buyers at time of purchase and closing. Please contact listing office or the club for details.
- MLS® #RX-10548382
- Price per Sqft$573
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,247
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors, Mediterranean, Key West
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Lobby, Manager on Site, Pool, Sauna, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis, Golf Course, Game Room
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces
- # of Garages4
- ViewLake, Golf
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Inground
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Cabana, Covered Patio, Fence, Open Balcony, Summer Kitchen, Zoned Sprinkler, Open Patio
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Sidewalks, Golf Front, Treed Lot, Private Road
- WindowsArched, Bay Window, Blinds, Impact Glass, Plantation Shutters
- RoofConcrete Tile
- Date ListedJuly 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market55
- HOA Fees608
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$150,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Address7774 Charney Lane
- SubdivisionST ANDREWS COUNTRY CLUB
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesBar, Built-in Shelves, Elevator, Fireplace(s), Foyer, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Upstairs Living Area, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeOne Sotheby's International Realty
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 3:45pm EDT.