Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
5153 Nw 24th Way
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Beautiful courtyard home with great landscaping and a large backyard just steps away from the clubhouse. Stunning mahogany engineered wood flooring guides you to the kitchen with granite countertops, wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances and open to the family room. The open floor plan comes complete with 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths in the main house and 1 bedroom and full bath in the guest house. The master bedroom includes 2walk-in-closets, a large master bathroom with frameless shower doors and double sinks. Enjoy the Florida lifestyle with all the amenities Broken Sound has to offer from this ideal location and ideal home! Mandatory membership required. $75k ($60k if under 60) plus annual dues.
- MLS® #RX-10547685
- Price per Sqft$172
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,367
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCourtyard, Traditional
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Community Room, Elevator, Exercise Room, Game Room, Golf Course, Lobby, Manager on Site, Pool, Putting Green, Sauna, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Open Patio
- Lot DescriptionPaved Road, Public Road, West of US-1, Zero Lot
- ConstructionBlock, CBS
- Date ListedJuly 19th, 2019
- Days on Market114
- HOA Fees1042
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$60,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
- Address5153 Nw 24th Way
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeBex Realty, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 5:01pm EST.