Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
3275 S Saint Charles St
Boca Raton, FL 33434
Meticulously kept 4 bedroom/3.5 bath estate located in the desirable Woodfield Hunt Club. Upon stepping inside you are instantly greeted with soaring ceilings and tons of natural light throughout. Great split floor plan featuring large private master suite. The living area is fitted with a beautiful 2 sided fireplace and wet bar great for entertaining. Large second story loft great for media room or children's play area.( could also be easily converted to 5th bedroom). Step outback and enjoy your own private oasis. Large swimming pool recently completely redone with plenty of grassed area left for kids to play or dogs to run. This home is located within the best school district of Boca Raton with all A+ ratings. Do not miss out on this opportunity!
- MLS® #RX-10545793
- Price per Sqft$214
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,083
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors, Contemporary
- AmenitiesBasketball, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Water Available
- Parking2+ Spaces
- # of Garages2.5
- ViewGarden, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- PoolEquipment Included, Inground
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Fence
- Lot Description1/2 to < 1 Acre, 1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- RoofConcrete Tile
- Date ListedJuly 12th, 2019
- Days on Market11
- HOA Fees530
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address3275 S Saint Charles St
- SubdivisionWOODFIELD HUNT CLUB II
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33434
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Fireplace(s), Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 12:30pm EDT.