Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
600 Atlantis Estates Way
Atlantis, FL 33462
NO EXAGGERATION AT THIS PRICE! Peacefully set on the golf course at the end of a cul-de-sac, this classic golf front estate commands a majestic setting on the Lost City Golf Club, a private club, within The City of Atlantis. Elegant and gated, the landscaped grounds encompass one acre, representing one of the community's largest golf front properties. Please note in addition to the main house, this residence offers a spacious, 2 story guest house comprising of 1720+/- SF of living adding 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths to the total number of 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms and 2 half baths. The main house is comprised of 9,302+/- living square feet with 4 bedrooms, 4 en-suite bathrooms and 2 half baths, extensive loggias, a grand recreational room,theater room, master office, with 2 bay garage and gated courtyard. Upon entering the gallery style foyer Saturnia marble floors adorn the formal living room, dining room and loggia. Opening onto the loggia, the grand master suite offers an expansive dressing room, marble vanities, a separate shower and whirlpool bath. A custom kitchen allows all the modern conveniences with wood cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel refrigeration and electric cook top. Cozy family room with gas fireplace centers the room for gathering to relax and overlook the beautiful resort style pool and long golf vistas beyond. Capitalizing on its spectacular views, the 2 story guest house offers 1720+/- SF and additional 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Upon entry into the guest house, enjoy a soaring rotunda loft on the second level with private balcony. Complete with its own private entry, it is a perfect setting for a mother-in-law suite or guest quarters. This lovely home will be the answer to your dreams of living the good life in one of Palm Beach's Premier Golf Course Communities, The City of Atlantis. No golf memberships or HOA fees mandatory to live here. ALL INFORMATION AND MEASUREMENTS IS DEEMED TO BE RELIABLE, BUT IS NOT GUARANTEED.
- MLS® #RX-10544530
- Price per Sqft$102
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage11,022
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Street Lights, Tennis, Golf Course, Picnic Area
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Water, Public Sewer
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached, Drive - Circular
- # of Garages2
- ViewGolf, Lake
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolConcrete, Inground
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Fence, Lake/Canal Sprinkler, Open Balcony, Open Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- WindowsBlinds, Plantation Shutters, Sliding
- RoofConcrete Tile
- ConstructionCBS, Concrete
- Date ListedJuly 8th, 2019
- Days on Market74
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address600 Atlantis Estates Way
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33462
- Geo AreaPB17
- Interior FeaturesFrench Door, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Upstairs Living Area, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet, Foyer, Pull Down Stairs, Laundry Tub
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories1
- MiddleTradewinds Middle School
- HighSantaluces Community High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Palm Beach Island
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 9:15pm EDT.