Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
7610 Marblehead Lane
Parkland, FL 33067
Marblehead is one of the most sought after addresses in Cypress Head. Newer roof replaced in 2015 . All 4 newer A/C units, crown molding thru-out, remodeled laundry room with sink, owned 250 gal gas tank, New pool and spa built in 2014, with water jets and LED lighting, salt water, heated pool and spa with 2- fire bowl features, each with their own gas tanks, marble patio, circular driveway with 3-car side entrance garage. This totally remodeled residence is exceptional in every way, from the lush landscaping to the vast lake views. Quality and elegance abound this estate with a separate guest house featuring 1 bedroom, 1 full bath and Livingroom with kitchenette. The main house features split floor plan with 5 bedroom, 3.5 baths. plus a study/computer area off the children's wing.All new remodeled bathrooms, remodeled kitchen, and appliances, including Subzero refrigerator, wolf 6 -burner gas cooktop and griddle, bosh double ovens, expresso machine, family room with built-in wet bar, and gas fireplace. Hurricane protection on all openings. In excess of $300,000 in extras and upgrades. And so much more.
- MLS® #RX-10544342
- Price per Sqft$359
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,441
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors, Traditional
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Boating, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Manager on Site, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Drive - Circular, Drive - Decorative, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- ViewLake, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Inground, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Lake/Canal Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description1/2 to < 1 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot
- Date ListedJuly 6th, 2019
- Days on Market137
- HOA Fees208
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address7610 Marblehead Lane
- SubdivisionCYPRESS HEAD
- Zip Code33067
- Geo AreaNW41
- Interior FeaturesCloset Cabinets, Fireplace(s), Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Sky Light(s), Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryRiverglades Elementary School
- MiddleWestglades Middle School
- HighMarjory Stoneman Douglas High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Advantage Plus
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 3:30pm EST.