Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
5572 N Ocean Blvd #a
Ocean Ridge, FL 33435
Living in Ocean Ridge Yacht Club offers the best of our Florida lifestyle. The townhome offers a private location on the lagoon with stunning views of the water, tropical landscaping and nature to enjoy. You have dreamed of living in paradise by the beach and now your dream can come true. The property offers all of the space you desire with 2,361 a/c sf, a patio and a deck off of the master suite. The townhome is ideal for year round and seasonal use too. There are 3 large bedrooms with plenty of storage with ample closets. The master suite has a deck ideal to have your morning coffee. You will love your patio with a retractable awning that provides plenty of shade. The patio is ideal to dine alfresco, have a BBQ or enjoy a cocktail at sunset. It gets better, your pets are welcome too.There are built-ins the garage to maximize storage. There is attic space easily access with the pull down stairs. Ocean Ridge Yacht Club is one of the best kept tropical secrets in Palm Beach County. The gated community offers a great location near the beach, great restaurants and shopping. You are close enough to walk or bike to dinner. The community is also very pet friendly which is a huge plus for animal lovers. There is a community dock for short time frames or drop offs. There might be an opportunity to rent another homeowner's dock separate from this sale. Less than a 1/2 mile to Prime Catch 1 Mile to Two Georges and Banana Boat 4 Miles to Atlantic Avenue with every dining option you desire Imagine being 1 block from being able to have your toes in the sand with the dedicated beach access. You can walk to the beach on Beachway & Fayette Drive. Gulfstream Park has free parking and a lifeguard. You can buy a daily or annual pass at Oceanfront Park. There is a resort style community pool with covered bar area. Your home will be a favorite place for your out of town family and friends.
- MLS® #RX-10542192
- Price per Sqft$254
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,265
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeTownhouse / Villa
- StyleTownhouse, Mediterranean
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontOcean Access, Lagoon, No Fixed Bridges, Navigable
- Exterior FeaturesOpen Balcony, Open Patio, Deck, Awnings
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Paved Road
- WindowsSingle Hung Metal, Sliding, Plantation Shutters
- Date ListedJune 27th, 2019
- Days on Market26
- Short SaleYes
- HOA Fees786
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address5572 N Ocean Blvd #a
- SubdivisionOCEAN RIDGE YACHT CLUB
- CityOcean Ridge
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33435
- Geo AreaPB11
- Interior FeaturesCustom Mirror, Foyer, Pantry, Pull Down Stairs, Stack Bedrooms, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet, Sky Light(s), Roman Tub
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Cooktop
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryForest Park Elementary School
- MiddleCongress Community Middle School
- HighBoynton Beach Community High
- Listing OfficeTreu Group Real Estate
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 12:30pm EDT.