Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
3819 Nw 53rd St
Boca Raton, FL 33496
3819 Devon Court is an elegant and sophisticated beauty in the most desirable Woodfield Country Club. Arguably on one of the best lots with golf and lake views. 3819 showcases just like a brand new home inside and out! Completely redone in 2019 the home is 5765 sq ft under air. It includes All hurricane window and door, full house generator, 5 bedrooms and 7 baths. Includes very large theater on the upper level and main floor office. One of the main rooms is an oversized suite with a full bath and walk in closet. Then Entire house is finished with smooth walls and soaring ceilings. Equipped with Control 4, screwless switch plates, surround sound. Linear custom defusers in the main living area with contemporary finishesItalian porcelain floors laid in a herringbone pattern. Custom interior inlay doors, custom baseboards and trim. High polished chrome hardware throughout. Kitchen and Pantry custom built with 48 inch subzero, viking cooktop, two dishwashers, microwaves, chiller and insta hot and more. Ceasarstone countertops and backsplash cover both islands with tons of storage. The main living room is open and detailed with a custom built in server and stunning oversized backbar with calcutta waterfall countertops, built in fridge, freezer, ice maker and beverage cooler. The real fireplace is paneled with an exotic smoked walnut with an oversized calcutta slab below. Complementing the entire open space is a contemporary glass staircase with stainless steel finishes matching throughout. The master bedroom is light and airy with white library paneling and custom wood finishes. They master bath has two water closets , two shower heads, BainUltra tub, custom cabinets and custom hardware with calcutta countertops. Each bedroom has its own ensuite, closets, window coverings and shutters to suite. The theater is state of the art with 7 custom leather reclining chairs and sound proofed walls. The theater includes a chiller, insta hot, beverage cooler in the wet bar. The exterior of the homes includes full hurricane windows and doors, full house generator with 1000 gallon tank, 3000 sq ft marble patio, tremron pavers, enclosed screened in patio, glass tile pools, manicured landscaping and lighting.
- MLS® #RX-10540338
- Price per Sqft$555
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,765
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors, Contemporary
- AmenitiesBasketball, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Manager on Site, Picnic Area, Pool, Sauna, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis, Golf Course, Cafe/Restaurant, Pickleball
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer
- Parking2+ Spaces
- # of Garages3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolConcrete, Heated, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Open Porch
- WindowsBay Window, Casement, Drapes, Impact Glass, Picture, Plantation Shutters, Solar Tinted, Thermal, Verticals
- RoofFlat Tile
- ConstructionCBS, Frame/Stucco
- Date ListedJune 20th, 2019
- Days on Market87
- HOA Fees630
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$85,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
- Address3819 Nw 53rd St
- SubdivisionDevon Place
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Cook Island, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Fireplace(s), Foyer, French Door, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Sky Light(s), Upstairs Living Area, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Bar, Custom Mirror, Decorative Fireplace
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Generator Hookup, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Water Softener-Owned, Generator Whle House
- HeatingCentral, Space
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Electric, Air Purifier
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 3:15am EDT.