Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
880 Berkeley St
Boca Raton, FL 33487
British West Indies comes to Boca Raton in this stunning, direct Intracoastal point lot estate located in prestigious Bel Marra. This private piece of paradise boasts panoramic east facing views - offering waterfront living at its very finest. With 260 feet of unobstructed frontage, you can step off of your patio right onto your dock that can accommodate up to an 80-foot yacht. Exemplary craftsmanship dazzles throughout the entire property. The state-of-the-art chef's kitchen features marble counter-tops, an oversized island and premium appliances including dual dishwashers and a Wolfe 8-burner gas range. The magnificent formal dining room, flowing space, butler's pantry and bar make entertaining a delight.The Grand staircase leads you to the spacious master suite where you can retreat to separate large private baths, separate walk-in closets and a mini wet bar area. French doors open to a private balcony and sitting area where you can enjoy your morning coffee or evening glass of wine. A second staircase leads to 5 private bedroom suites, each including a private balcony with water views. Additionally, this smart home has an elevator, whole-home gas generator, 500-gallon gas tank, complete impact glass, a fireplace, expansive outside seating areas, upstairs/downstairs laundry rooms, $125,000 Connect4 video & security system, salt water in-ground pool and whirlpool spa, a newer roof and 5 newer A/C Units.
- MLS® #RX-10539453
- Price per Sqft$892
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,279
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- ViewCanal, Intracoastal
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal, No Fixed Bridges, Point Lot, Ocean Access, Canal Width 1 - 80
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Spa, Autoclean, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Open Patio, Summer Kitchen, Built-in Grill
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, East of US-1
- Date ListedJune 17th, 2019
- Days on Market65
- ZoningSingle Family
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address880 Berkeley St
- SubdivisionBel Marra
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33487
- Geo AreaPB02
- Interior FeaturesBar, Closet Cabinets, Elevator, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Fireplace(s), French Door, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Upstairs Living Area, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Cook Island, Decorative Fireplace
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Freezer, Intercom, Microwave, Range - Electric, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Generator Whle House
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBoca Raton Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 6:15pm EDT.