Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
10881 Paperbark Pl
Boynton Beach, FL 33437
TROPICAL OASIS! Very private backyard with no neighbor in rear. Your home will surely be the HUB for family gatherings. Just imagine sitting by the firepit after a busy day and unwinding amongst the beautiful secluded landscape. The extended 21 x 30 paver patio gives ample room to enjoy ''Al Fresco'' dining. You may want to whip up some frozen smoothies from your own array of fruit trees. Nothing beats having mature mango, avocado, lime, coconut and banana trees right within reach. As you approach this sought-after Opal model you are welcomed with a variety of flowering bushes, a great view as you sit on the front porch. Kitchen has wood cabinets, tile backsplash and a French door refrigerator. This floorplan has both a living room and family room.There is plenty of extra storage space with shelving under the staircase, perfect for all your holiday décor. All four bedrooms are located upstairs. Master suite is quite large with 2 walk-in closets. Master bath has wood cabinetry, framed mirrors, split vanities and soaking roman tub. The second guest bedroom is located right next to the master, which is ideal to use as a nursery, accented with a charming chandelier. For added convenience, the laundry room is upstairs with upgraded front loader washer and dryer, laundry sink and plenty of shelving. Garage floor is nicely finished off with an epoxy finish. This home is nicely tucked away in the back of the community with less thru traffic. Greystone has its own private Elementary school pedestrian gate which is so convenient when dropping off and picking up. You can't beat the amenities including a clubhouse, well equipped fitness center, large resort pool, kiddie pool, soccer field, pavilion with BBQ, basketball, volleyball court & tennis court. Maintenance fees include cable TV, irrigation, common grounds, gated entry and all amenities. If you commute, it is conveniently close to the Turnpike. Close to Canyon Town Center, the new Cobblestone Commons, beaches restaurants and more.
- MLS® #RX-10538360
- Price per Sqft$171
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,221
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBasketball, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Picnic Area, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis, Cabana
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Underground, Lake Worth Drain Dis
- ParkingDrive - Decorative, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Open Patio, Zoned Sprinkler, Fruit Tree(s)
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Paved Road, Private Road, Sidewalks, Treed Lot, Interior Lot
- WindowsBlinds, Single Hung Metal, Sliding, Verticals
- Date ListedJune 13th, 2019
- Days on Market12
- HOA Fees199
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership EquityNo
- Address10881 Paperbark Pl
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33437
- Geo AreaPB14
- Interior FeaturesFoyer, Pantry, Roman Tub, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Paddle Fans
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryHagen Road Elementary School
- HighBoynton Beach Community High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Fl Realty
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 3:30pm EDT.