Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
7588 Mandarin Dr
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Great curb appeal from this beautiful one story 3 bedroom residence with den/convertible 4th bedroom. Situated on the second hole in Boca Grove, this home has endless golf course views and no rear neighbor. The open floor plan is great for entertaining and the layout provides an excellent opportunity for remodel or updating. The generous master bedroom suite includes doors to the patio and his/her water closets. The screened porch leads to a large backyard with plenty of outdoor space and a new summer kitchen complete with refrigerator and sink. Come and experience all that Boca Grove has to offer. Boca Grove is a mandatory membership country club community.
- MLS® #RX-10538096
- Price per Sqft$102
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,412
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors, Traditional
- AmenitiesBasketball, Cafe/Restaurant, Community Room, Exercise Room, Lobby, Manager on Site, Pickleball, Pool, Putting Green, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis, Internet Included
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDrive - Circular, Drive - Decorative, Golf Cart
- # of Garages2.5
- ViewGolf, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Covered Patio, Fence, Open Patio, Screen Porch, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- Date ListedJune 12th, 2019
- Days on Market13
- HOA Fees745
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$70,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Address7588 Mandarin Dr
- SubdivisionBOCA GROVE
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33433
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesCook Island, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Walk-in Closet, Stack Bedrooms
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Compactor
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryDel Prado Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeBex Realty, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 3:30pm EDT.