Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
2276 Nw 36th St
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Rarely available TROPHY property in coveted Millpond! This stunning estate home is nestled on a large private lot, and stands out immediately with its incredible curb appeal and newly updated travertine driveway and pool deck. It has been immaculately maintained with quality improvements including marble floors, a newer A/C, a brand new gas water heater, and natural gas running throughout the property. This open floor plan provides a light and bright feel with five skylights and a stack stone fireplace separating the formal living and dining areas creating the perfect ambiance for entertaining guests. When you step outside, you will be greeted by a gorgeous travertine marble pool deck with a stunning outdoor summer kitchen and a fully fenced in backyard! This Millpond Gem will not last!
- MLS® #RX-10537718
- Price per Sqft$299
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,391
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors, Ranch
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontInterior Canal
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Covered Patio, Custom Lighting, Fence, Deck
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Sidewalks
- Date ListedJune 11th, 2019
- Days on Market15
- HOA Fees167
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address2276 Nw 36th St
- SubdivisionTIMBERCREEK NORTH
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33431
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Fireplace(s), Pantry, Sky Light(s), Stack Bedrooms, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Central Vacuum
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeSutter & Nugent Inc.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 8:45am EDT.