Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
6215 109th St
Sebastian, FL 32958
RIVERVIEWS! This river view home is just one lot from the river and is situated on 1/2 acre +/- . 2 bedroom, plus Den (can convert to 3rd bedroom), over 2200 sq ft., CBS home with vaulted ceiling and open floor plan. Tranquil enclave, East of US 1. River access for kayaking, sunrises, wildlife.
- MLS® #RX-10534490
- Price per Sqft$223
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,021
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic Water, Septic
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Screened Patio
- Lot Description1/2 to < 1 Acre
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionBlock, Concrete
- Listing OfficeTreasure Coast Sotheby's Intl
- Address6215 109th St
- SubdivisionDALES LANDING SUBDIVISION
- CountyIndian River
- Zip Code32958
- Geo AreaPB07
- Interior FeaturesSplit Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedMay 30th, 2019
- Days on Market171
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 3:45am EST.