Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
7908 Jewelwood Dr
Boynton Beach, FL 33437
Pride of ownership is evident from the moment you step into this 3BR/2BA 1 story ranch home with 2/Car garage. This home is nestled in an all ages pet friendly community with private back yard on a preserve. This home boasts of neutral tile flooring in living areas, formal living rm/dining rm combined, open concept modeled kitchen w/granite counters w/newer SS appliances, AC unit 2017, 5 fans, 5 smoke detectors, laminate in both guest BRs, neutral carpet in master, large master walk in closet, Laundry room with newer washer/dryer, paver brick driveway, low HOA fees. Residents at Greystone will enjoy a full range of recreational options: Nicely equipped fitness center, Large clubhouse w/full kitchen, resort style community pool, tennis and volley ball courts, tot lot, kids water areasoccer field, basketball court, picnic pavilion. Enjoy strolling the neighborhood on the walking paths. The entrance to Greystone has a manned 24 Hr gate. Just steps to Hagen Ranch elementary, close to all amenities, shops, places or worship, schools, theaters, close to the turnpike/I95, beaches and so much more. Make this home your new piece of paradise. Priced to sell.
- MLS® #RX-10533628
- Price per Sqft$196
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,724
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBasketball, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Pool, Tennis, Picnic Area
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Drive - Decorative
- # of Garages2
- ViewCanal, Other
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontInterior Canal
- Exterior FeaturesOpen Patio, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Zero Lot
- WindowsBlinds, Single Hung Metal
- Date ListedMay 26th, 2019
- Days on Market84
- HOA Fees198
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address7908 Jewelwood Dr
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33437
- Geo AreaPB14
- Interior FeaturesSplit Bedroom, Walk-in Closet, Pantry, W/D Hookup, Entry Lvl Lvng Area
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Paddle Fans
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryHagen Road Elementary School
- MiddleChrista Mcauliffe Middle School
- HighBoynton Beach Community High
- Listing OfficeRealty Home Advisors Inc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 4:15am EDT.