Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
7090 Ayrshire Lane
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Charm, character and openness are the terms that best describe this well-maintained two-story residence with east golf course exposures. A circular driveway leads to a spacious covered entry patio, where the main foyer opens to a two-story great room with fireplace and adjacent library, dining room, and open entertainment bar area. There is a first floor master bedroom suite with dual bathrooms, and spacious closets, in addition to a full bedroom suite on the same wing. A full-service kitchen with hardwood cabinets and granite countertops services a dinette area and family room with media builtins. An oversized covered patio with entertainment area services the open pool with waterfall spa and patio area. An additional downstairs bedroom with full bath is currently being used as ..SEE Morea secondary office. There are two full en-suite bedrooms on the second floor and a three car garage. The interior and exterior are currently undergoing fresh repainting making this one exceptional residence to be seen. A full membership to St Andrews CC is required of all new residents at time of closing.
- MLS® #RX-10533001
- Price per Sqft$337
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,912
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleMediterranean, Traditional
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Manager on Site, Pool, Sidewalks, Tennis, Basketball, Game Room, Library, Sauna, Bike Storage, Billiards
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Drive - Circular
- # of Garages3.5
- ViewPool, Golf
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Covered Patio, Summer Kitchen, Open Patio
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- RoofConcrete Tile
- Date ListedMay 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market144
- HOA Fees608
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$150,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
- Address7090 Ayrshire Lane
- SubdivisionST ANDREWS COUNTRY CLUB
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesBar, Built-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Fireplace(s), French Door, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Cook Island
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeOne Sotheby's International Realty
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 7:45am EDT.