Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
2593 Nw 53rd St
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Mandatory membership equity of $60K if under age 60 and $70k if over + annual membership dues of $17k - $25k/year. Gorgeous remodeled 3 bedroom/3.5 bathroom two-story house located in the award-winning Broken Sound Country Club. Featuring an open and spacious floor-plan, lots of natural light, upgraded kitchen with granite counter tops, and large bedrooms with walk in closets. Backyard is ideal for entertaining! Located in one of the closest subdivisions to the main clubhouses, this property is within walking distance to the clubhouse pool as well as the village pool in Laurel Pointe.
- MLS® #RX-10532764
- Price per Sqft$154
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,458
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleMediterranean, Multi-Level
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Business Center, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Golf Course, Library, Lobby, Manager on Site, Picnic Area, Pool, Sauna, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis
- UtilitiesPublic Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Custom Lighting, Fence, Open Porch, Room for Pool
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- Date ListedMay 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market33
- HOA Fees647
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$60,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Pet AllowedYes
- Address2593 Nw 53rd St
- SubdivisionLAUREL POINTE
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Cook Island, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Pantry, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeBex Realty, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.