Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
2401 Ne 36th St #206
Lighthouse Point, FL 33064
As soon as you walk in, enjoy the BEST WATERFRONT VIEWS of the South Grand Canal from your FULLY REMODELED 2nd floor unit. Desirable Lighthouse Point, surrounded by million $$ homes, daily boat parades and quick Intracoastal/Ocean Access (no fixed bridges!). Renovated 5 years ago...Beautiful Open-Concept Kitchen, LG Island w/Breakfast bar, Custom Wood Cabinets/Granite/Stainless. ALL New Impact Windows & Impact Glass Front Door. New Ceiling & Lighting, Crown Molding, 20'' Porcelain Tile, New Bosch A/C, New Water Heater... Even has a Washer & Dryer in Unit! Community pool, common dock (dockage approx. $3/ft as available). Pet Friendly! 1 Dog or 2 Cats< 25 lbs. Assigned Parking (up to 2 cars tandem). Walk to shopping, restaurants, parks & minutes to Beach. Cash only. Quick close available!
- MLS® #RX-10532586
- Price per Sqft$255
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,000
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeCondo or Coop
- AmenitiesBoating, Common Laundry, Extra Storage, Pool
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Assigned, Guest
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal Width 81 - 120, No Fixed Bridges, Ocean Access
- WindowsBlinds, Impact Glass
- ConstructionBlock, CBS, Concrete
- Listing OfficeRealty Home Advisors Inc
- Address2401 Ne 36th St #206
- SubdivisionHAMPTON HOUSE EAST
- CityLighthouse Point
- Zip Code33064
- Geo AreaNUS1
- Interior FeaturesSplit Bedroom, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories2
- Date ListedMay 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market119
- HOA Fees377
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 6:30am EDT.