Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
11824 Windy Forest Way
Boca Raton, FL 33498
This Beautifully upgraded home will be ready for occupancy in Nov/Dec 2019.The main living area has a 24x24 porcelain tile.This home has a spacious formal dining room, club room, guest bedroom with ensuite bath, and great room add to the spacious feel of the home.The custom kitchen includes upgraded Chesapeake Maple Mineral Grey cabinets with crown molding & light valance and lighting above & below cabinets, pure white quartz countertop with glass tiles backsplash, Stainless steel appliances, include Kitchen Aid 48'' built-in refrigerator, double oven, microwave, dishwasher, built-in cooktop and chimney style hood vented to exterior. Covered Verandah option off the Master Bedroom and Loft. Spacious Laundry Room with Whirlpool front load washer & dryer and white cabinets. Stop by and see.the custom pool that completes this magnificent home. One of the great things about Berkeley is that it is adjacent to the Burt Aaronson South County Regional Park, which features a 27-hole golf course, a boat launching ramp, a dog park, waterpark, 19 lighted tennis courts, 2 lighted basketball courts, 12 lighted racquetball/handball courts, 4 lighted baseball fields and much more. We have a great video online featuring the park here: https://www.glhomes.com/berkeley/video-tours#/berkeley-park-video The following neighborhood recreational amenities, which will be completed soon, include: 24-hour fitness center with custom finished cardio and strength equipment; multipurpose outdoor court for tennis and basketball; party pavilion; and a fully shaded playground.
- MLS® #RX-10532416
- Price per Sqft$252
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,364
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Exercise Room
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages4
- Has PoolYes
- PoolEquipment Included, Inground
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Fence, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, 1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- RoofBarrel, Slate
- Date ListedMay 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market154
- HOA Fees385
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address11824 Windy Forest Way
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33498
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesBar, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Upstairs Living Area, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryWhispering Pines Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Advantage Plus
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 11:30am EDT.