Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
17697 Middlebrook Way
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Well appointed with most all of the builders upgrades. 5 Bed 5 1/2 Bath with Office/Den and Loft. Saturnia Marble in Living floor 1 living areas. Screen enclosure recently installed over the Back yard and Pool offers privacy and has an outdoor kithcen. Two a/c units replaced in 2014. Gas cooktop, elec double oven, Subzero Fridge and walk-in Pantry. Impressive Master bedroom with separate sitting room, mini-bar, two huge closets, and wrap around balcony. A bedroom, bath, and 1 car garage at far end of the ground floor of the home makes it convenient for household help, or guests.
- MLS® #RX-10532078
- Price per Sqft$227
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,511
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- Style< 4 Floors, Mediterranean
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Manager on Site, Pool, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Gas Natural, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- ViewGarden, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Inground, Screened, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Deck, Open Balcony, Screened Balcony, Screened Patio, Summer Kitchen, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Plantation Shutters
- Date ListedMay 21st, 2019
- Days on Market35
- HOA Fees857
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address17697 Middlebrook Way
- SubdivisionOAKS AT BOCA RATON 1
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesCook Island, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Fireplace(s), Pantry, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Storm Shutters, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Gas
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySunrise Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/delray Beach
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 3:45pm EDT.