Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
12763 Hyland Cir
Boca Raton, FL 33428
You will feel right at home in this 4 Bed, 3.5 Bath, Lake Front home . Upon entering, you will be greeted by soaring ceilings, open concept living and dining space, and Italian Porcelain tile throughout the main floor. The eye catching Brazilian Cherry Wood Flooring on the staircase, continues throughout the 2nd floor. The kitchen is perfect for entertaining, with granite counters, white wood cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. The impressive Master Bedroom is on the first floor, with dual walk in closets, and master bath with soaking tub and separate shower. 3 additional bedrooms and two full bathrooms on the second floor, along with a huge loft area - this can easily be converted to a 5th bedroom. A screened patio, with pool, overlooking the lake completes this wonderful home!
- MLS® #RX-10531373
- Price per Sqft$184
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,357
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Manager on Site, Picnic Area, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- ViewLake, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolConcrete, Equipment Included, Inground, Screened, Child Gate, Autoclean, Auto Chlorinator
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Fence, Lake/Canal Sprinkler, Screened Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Solar Tinted
- RoofConcrete Tile
- Date ListedMay 17th, 2019
- Days on Market31
- HOA Fees372
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address12763 Hyland Cir
- SubdivisionBOCA FALLS EMERALD ISLES
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33428
- Geo AreaPB04
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Cook Island, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Foyer, Pantry, Roman Tub, Walk-in Closet, Upstairs Living Area
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryWaters Edge Elementary School
- MiddleLoggers' Run Community Middle School
- HighWest Boca Raton High School
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker/wellington
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.