Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
2459 Nw 63rd St
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Beautifully remodeled 3 bedroom 2.5 bath contemporary home. Gorgeous upgrades throughout including white porcelain floors, California Cosets,fabulous redone kitchen and baths, and quartz counter tops. Open floor plan, private yard with patio, and pool are perfect for entertaining. Don't miss out on thisamazing home in the award-winning Broken Sound Country Club.
- MLS® #RX-10530775
- Price per Sqft$2
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,102
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- AmenitiesBasketball, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Game Room, Lobby, Manager on Site, Pool, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis, Bike - Jog, Golf Course, Sauna, Sidewalks, Putting Green, Street Lights
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Fence, Fenced Yard, Open Patio, Zoned Sprinkler
- Date ListedMay 15th, 2019
- Days on Market98
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address2459 Nw 63rd St
- SubdivisionOAK RUN
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Interior FeaturesSplit Bedroom, Walk-in Closet, Closet Cabinets, Laundry Tub, Pantry
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeBex Realty, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 4:15am EDT.