Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
8 Ocean Harbour Cir
Ocean Ridge, FL 33435
Ocean Harbour Estates is a gated, waterfront enclave of just 15 homes located in the beautiful, seaside town of Ocean Ridge, Florida just a few minute drive south of famed Palm Beach. Built in 2002, this traditional, Key West-inspired estate, has 5172 SF of air conditioned living space with 5 bedrooms, 5 full & 2 half bathrooms. The master suite is located on the 1st level along with an office/library, a den, an open great room, formal dining room & chef's kitchen well suited for entertaining. The 2nd floor has 4 guest bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, a loft, plus an oversized covered terrace which overlooks the pool & canal leading out to the Intracoastal Waterway. Other features of this estate include deep water dockage, hurricane impact resistant glass & full home generator, beach access.
- MLS® #RX-10530330
- Price per Sqft$508
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,172
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Gas Natural, Public Water, Septic
- ParkingGarage - Attached, 2+ Spaces
- # of Garages2.5
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontInterior Canal
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Balcony, Covered Patio, Summer Kitchen
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- WindowsHurricane Windows, Impact Glass
- RoofConcrete Tile
- ConstructionCBS, Piling
- Date ListedMay 14th, 2019
- Days on Market100
- HOA Fees1250
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Pet AllowedYes
- Membership EquityNo
- Address8 Ocean Harbour Cir
- SubdivisionWATERWAYS AT OCEAN RIDGE
- CityOcean Ridge
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33435
- Geo AreaPB11
- Interior FeaturesCook Island, Elevator, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Pantry, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Built-in Shelves, French Door, Closet Cabinets
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Generator Hookup, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Wall Oven
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryForest Park Elementary School
- MiddleCongress Community Middle School
- HighBoynton Beach Community High
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 12:00pm EDT.