Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Use the "Advanced Search" fields on the right to narrow your results down and search by Subdivision, School, Year Built, Lifestyle, and more! Check out our how-to page for more info.
2558 Nw 52nd St
Boca Raton, FL 33496
The home is in move in condition - well maintained and located in the best school district in Florida. This 3-bedroom home with double masters, including one downstairs, offers new appliances, new coat of paint, newer air conditioner, new carpet, high volume ceiling, lots of natural light, and a large patio area and yard with a freshly painted deck. Kitchen includes granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, large double sinks, and easy access to the backyard. Located in the village of Laurel Pointe, this 2-story unit is walking distance to the main clubhouse. Hurry in today, and start living the Florida country club lifestyle in the award-winning club at Broken Sound.Mandatory membership required.
- MLS® #RX-10530123
- Price per Sqft$126
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,372
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleMediterranean, Multi-Level
- AmenitiesBasketball, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Golf Course, Lobby, Manager on Site, Pool, Putting Green, Sauna, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Fence, Open Patio, Room for Pool, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Public Road, Zero Lot, West of US-1
- RoofBarrel, S-Tile
- Date ListedMay 13th, 2019
- Days on Market6
- HOA Fees538
- HOA Fees FreqMonthly
- Membership Cost$70,000
- Membership EquityYes
- Address2558 Nw 52nd St
- SubdivisionLAUREL POINTE
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Geo AreaPB03
- Interior FeaturesEntry Lvl Lvng Area, Roman Tub, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Paddle Fans
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeBex Realty, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 6:30am EDT.